Good Sam’s boasts a distinguished and long-standing presence in the Palm Coast community of Flagler County in northeast Florida, dating back to 2001. At Good Sam’s, their unwavering dedication is focused on perpetuating a legacy of upholding the highest standards in quality, dignity, health, safety, and the overall well-being of their residents.
The facility prioritizes not only the significance of their senior residents but also fosters active and transparent communication with family members and colleagues.
- 6-bed community
- Fully furnished private rooms
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Three nutritious meals and snacks
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, transfer and more
- Social and life enrichment activities
- Assistance with medication management
- Religious services of any denomination
- 24-hour access to staff
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.