Most of the articles, videos, audios and the other material you find on our website are about other people or organizations. We try our best to connect seniors to professionals and businesses that can serve their needs, and to inform seniors about the topics that concern them the most. Today, let’s take a few minutes to shake our own hand, and remind readers of the very wide variety of services we offer in the OurSeniors.net Family.
In just a few years, we have grown from a small organization that offered help in finding senior assisted living or memory care living. We had a small staff, a modest web presence and a desire to serve the needs of seniors in all ways possible. Today, the OurSeniors.net Family includes much, much more. Please check them all.
- The OurSeniors.net website at www.ourseniors.net. This is the hub of our organization, dedicated to serving the needs of seniors and their loved ones. This is where you can find directories, coming events, useful articles and a whole encyclopedia of senior knowledge. Please go to www.ourseniors.net and just look around. There is a world of useful information about the things seniors need and love.
- The OurSeniors.net Magazine. What can we say? This fine publication did not even exist two years ago. Today, it is distributed free over seven counties, reaching thousands of seniors each month. Like our website, the OurSeniors.net Magazine provides entertaining and useful material aimed at seniors and 55+ adults. This is a great credit to our community and its seniors. Click OurSeniors.net Magazine Pick-Up Locations to see where you can get a free copy. You can also read it online, right now at OurSeniors.net Magazine.
- The Senior Transition Pro Team. It’s one of our oldest and most useful services. The Pro Team is a network of professionals who are knowledgeable, skilled and love to serve the needs of seniors. Experts in real-estate, law, medicine, finance, accounting and other professional services are at your command in the Senior Transition Pro Team. A safe, secure transition into senior life is what the Pro Team is all about.
- The OurSeniors.net Senior Directory of Approved Vendors. Like the Pro Team, our Approved Vendor directory has been part of our family for a long time. When you are looking for a product or service of any kind, the Approved Vendor Directory is a great place to start. Every member of the directory subscribes to the Approved Vendor Code of Ethics, you assurance of the highest standard of integrity. Look for help with auto repairs, new cars, real estate, home security and many other needs.
- Our Wide Range of Social Media. A few years ago, we had no presence on social media at all. We know that seniors are very active on social media. They frequent social sites like Facebook and YouTube. Today, you can:
- The OurSeniors.net Brunch and Learn Events. These events are intended to get the OurSeniors.net staff in direct contact with the people we serve. Brunch and Learn give us a chance to meet and network with seniors and to provide them with social and educational services. Check one out at “Our Seniors Brunch & Learn Feb 1, 2019 – Birthday addition” on YouTube.
- The net Publication. This new addition is a great opportunity for business and professional people who want to reach senior consumers, as well as for seniors themselves. Starting with the April 2019 Edition of the OurSeniors.net Magazine, each copy will have this great feature. Seniors will have the opportunity to save, while businesses and service providers can reach this all-important market. You can see a test “mockup” of the online version now by clicking on OurSeniorsDiscounts.net.
That is a quick run-down of the family of services we offer. OurSeniors.net exists to serve the needs of seniors, their families and their loved ones. We cover topics important to the senior lifestyle, senior living and senior living resources. For help with all your senior lifestyle questions, you can contact an OurSeniors.net Advisor by phone at 866-333-2657 (se habla Español), or by using Contact Us.
Check out our website at Ourseniors.net and take an online look at our senior living magazine, OurSeniors.net Magazine. Have a great day and check out the new OurSeniorsDiscounts.net site and the OurSeniors.net Brunch and Learn Events today.