Florida Braille and Talking Books Library – December 23, 2023
Florida Braille and Talking Books Library
OurSeniors Radio welcomes guest speaker Kathy Searle Acevedo, Florida Braille and Talking Book Library Volunteer Services and Outreach and host Julian G. Cantillo.
- A free library service for anyone unable to read or use regular print materials because of a disability
- Provides audio books and magazines to anyone unable to access standard print due to:
- Blindness or visual impairment
- Reading / cognitive disorder (including autism)
- Physical disability
- Service provided statewide to eligible individuals and institutions in English, Spanish and other languages
- Materials for readers of all ages and interests
- Delivered free via the BARD app or delivered by USPS
- Listen on the Talking Books digital player or a personal smart device
- Playback equipment provided on loan
- High-volume equipment available for persons with hearing loss
Is your family member unable to read or use regular print materials? Try Talking Books!
For more information, or an application for services: