About Angels Care Home Health of the Emerald Coast
Angels Care Home Health, located at 348 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW in Fort Walton Beach, is a Medicare-Certified Home Health agency dedicated to providing high-quality and cost-effective home health care services tailored to the unique needs of each patient. Operating under the guidance of the patient’s physician, they offer medical services such as skilled nursing, restorative therapy, and medical social services, strictly adhering to the physician’s prescribed plan of care.
For more than 12 years, Angels Care Home Health has been delivering skilled nursing, restorative therapy, and medical social services to patients and caregivers in Fort Walton Beach and its surrounding areas. Alongside their commitment to serving patients and their families, they prioritize community education through a unique series of Community Classroom and Caregiver Support education classes. These classes offer them an opportunity to share their knowledge and expertise on various health-related topics that are significant to the community.
Disease Management Programs
- Chronic Heart Failure (CHF)
- Diabetes, Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease
- Falls Prevention
- Light Step (Neuropathy Program/Infrared Light Therapy)
Skilled Nursing and Therapies
- Skilled Nursing Services (RN or LVN/LPN)
- Restorative Therapy (Speech, Occupational & Physical)
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Education
- Medication Management and Education
- Pro Time (PT/INR) , IV Infusion Therapy
- Wound Care, Wound Vac
- Anodyne® Therapy for Neuropathy & Pain
- Home Health Aides, Medical Social Workers
FORT WALTON BEACH
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.