If you have a special someone in your life or would like to have a Valentine’s day, why not go out tonight! There will be plenty of senior-friendly events happening for Valentine’s day. It is the perfect night to dress up and have some fun!
List of V-day themed events:
- Senior Sweethearts Valentine’s Day Dance (Fri, 11 AM – 1 PM) at MetroHealth, Inc. of East Orlando, 10025 E Colonial Dr. Orlando, FL
- Senior Citizen Valentine’s Day Gala (Fri, 7 – 9 PM) at Sherbondy Village Community Center, 215 Perviz Ave Opa-locka, FL
- Valentine Line Dance (Sat, 1 PM) at North Brevard Senior Center
909 Lane Ave Titusville, FL
- Valentine’s Concert (Fri, 7 – 10 PM) Harry P Leu Gardens,
1920 N Forest Ave Orlando, FL
- Valentine’s Day Dinner (Fri, 6 – 8 PM) Buster’s Bistro,
300 S Sanford Ave Sanford, FL
- Valentine’s Sommelier Wine & Chocolate Pairing (Fri, 7:00 – 8:30 PM) Luisa’s Cellar, 206 Sanford Ave Sanford, FL
All of these events are senior-friendly, and some of them are free! This year take that special someone out or have a few laughs with your friends. Holidays are meant to be celebrated, especially the lovely ones.
If you would like to receive a copy of the OurSeniors.net Magazine, call 386-200-5444 or click Subscribe.
For information about any senior-related need, you may contact an OurSeniors.net Advisor by phone at 866-333-2657 (se habla Español), or by using Contact Us. Take an online look at our senior living magazine, OurSeniors.net Magazine. You can view the entire OurSeniors.net Directory of Approved Vendors at OurSeniors.net Approved Vendors and Partners.