At OurSeniors.net, we always keep our core values in mind and at heart! We exist to serve the needs of seniors and their loved ones in any way we can. To serve that purpose, we have continued to grow for the past several years. Initially, we were a modest-sized website, offering help with a range of senior challenges and opportunities too. We had a small professional office staff and a lot of help from the pros at Axiom Administrative Services, but as time flew by we added one service after another. Now, you can truly say that we are a family of services, all dedicated to that core goal: serving the needs of seniors.
Please take a minute to look at the range of features and services we now offer in the OurSeniors Family:
- OurSeniors.net, the traditional internet and web services we provide at our primary site www.OurSeniors.net. We continue to maintain and grow this site with key services like the Approved Vendor Program and its OurSeniors.net Senior Directory of vetted, senior-friendly businesses and services.
- OurSeniors.net Magazine, the printed version of our flagship publication. This high-quality printed magazine is distributed free at over 240 pickup locations throughout a seven county area in coastal Volusia-Flagler and nearby counties (Seminole, Orange, Lake, Osceola and Polk). These locations include major outlets like CVS Pharmacies, Walgreens Pharmacies, Walmart Stores, Denny’s Restaurants and numerous small business and office locations. It is full of entertaining and informative material aimed at the 55+ and senior market.
- OurSeniors.net Magazine Online, the web version of our senior living magazine. It is easily available to seniors and their loved ones to read and to look for any senior-friendly business or service. It always has the same informative and entertaining material as the print version. Read it at OurSeniors.net Magazine Online.
- The OurSeniorsDiscounts.net Pullout Section in each of the printed copies. It’s a “keeper” for seniors, 55+ adults and their loved ones and families. It’s a reference for them and a great way to get your business, service or practice in front of thousands of consumers.
- The Online Edition of the OurSeniorsDiscounts.net Pullout Section. You can see this very professional product at net. Seniors, 55+ adults, consumers of all types can easily access this reference and promotional publication online.
- The OurSeniors.net Brunch and Learn Events, gives us a chance to meet and network personally with seniors. In the OurSeniors Family, we don’t just sit in the office and think of ways to serve seniors. We get out and do it! We build our senior and 55+ network in person!
These events also give senior-oriented business and professional people a chance to do the same. In the past, we have featured professionals from the fields of dentistry, financial planning, law, senior placement services and health insurance. Find out more at Brunch and Learn Events.
- Our Social Media Pages and Outreach, serving the growing senior and 55+ audience for web, internet and online marketing. You can Find us on Facebook or Find us on YouTube right now! We know that seniors network as well as any group and we know they are on social media sites too. That’s why we are there. After all, “Seniors R Us!’
- Axiom Administrative Services, the technical side of the OurSeniors Family. Axiom provides internet and marketing services of all types. Axiom has done traditional direct mail campaigns, video productions, web and SEO services for many types of organizations, but especially material aimed at the senior and 55+ market. We call them “Axiom, the Specialists in Senior Communications.”
We have grown a lot, and we are continuing to grow. Starting in April, the Brunch and Learn Events will expand to Seminole County. These events have been a big hit in the Volusia-Flagler area and now we will have a chance to network with our senior friends in Seminole County.
We almost forgot! As always, you can contact an OurSeniors.net Advisor the old-fashioned way by phone at 866-333-2657 (se habla Español), or by using Contact Us. That staff of pros is how we started and they can give you information about any and all of the services mentioned above. Have a great day, and please be and remain a member of the OurSeniors Family!