Professional advice from specialists in law, estate planning, finance and tax matters, real estate and medicine plays an important role in making a successful transition to senior life. That successful transition is a key function of OurSeniors.NET, its professional office staff, its Approved Vendors, the senior living magazine, OurSeniors.NET Magazine, and the Senior Transition Pro Team.
Each year, thousands of people relocate to our state because of the many 55+ communities in Florida, our state’s climate and the active senior communities or retirement communities in Florida. Whether you have lived in Florida for many years or have moved here recently, it is essential that you find knowledgeable, informed help from professionals like a Florida attorney, a Florida CPA, a senior real estate specialist who knows the Florida market or a senior placement specialist. Those professional placement specialists can help you find quality senior assisted living or memory care living facilities, a Florida living nursing center, or the right provider of in-home senior care.
This is the time to turn to OurSeniors.NET for guidance and informed advice on-
- Choosing a Florida CPA
- Doing a Florida attorney search
- Picking a senior real estate specialist
- Deciding on a Florida living nursing center, memory care living or senior assisted living facility
- Locating professional financial advice for seniors
OurSeniors.NET tries to be a complete seniors directory, but more than simply a yellow-pages-type seniors directory. It is our goal to be an all-things-senior resource for information and help with the challenges, opportunities and special needs of the senior community. Please turn to us when you need to find a Florida professional who has demonstrated skill and desire to serve the needs of the senior community.
These resources include-
- The NET website with its many features
- Our senior living magazine, NET Magazine available online and as a high-quality printed publication.
- The Senior Transition Pro Team, a network of independent professional practices devoted to serving senior needs.
- The Approved Vendor and Senior Directory of vetted, quality businesses and service providers who serve the senior community
You can contact an OurSeniors.NET Advisor by phone at 866-333-2657 (se habla Español), or by using the link- Contact Us. Click on Ourseniors.NET to go right to the website and take an online look at our senior living magazine, OurSeniors.NET Magazine by clicking its link.